Thursday, September 10, 2009


heyo people!
i am damn damn tired now!

BUT, i wana BLOG!!

But first, before i start on the MAIN TOPIC FOR THIS POST,
I would like to thanks...
the wu da langs, namely yang, mt, wei ;
cherwin and liang,
for coming down to only mentally support me and zhenwei for the first day of the Comex Fair!(and not buying anything...=.='')

Secondly,
I WANT TO BLOG ABOUT, ONE OF MY GREAT FRIEND...

THIS friend...really #$^*&%^&$% me today man....


Hui Hui Poh, The girl that doesn't recognise my voice=)


Earlier today, when i left suntec city, i called huihui to ask if she is ok from abt what happened this afternoon...

Then,...my gooddd friend here, dont even recognise my voice!!


This was what it's like...




Ck dialed huihui's number.

Huihui picked up Ck's call.

After a few minutes of conversation...

Me: Hey, so hor, you take care lah..

Huihui: ERM, who are you?

Me: HUH? CK LAH!!

Huihui: YOU ARE NOT CK LAH!!! PASS THE PHONE TO CK LAH!!

Me: I REALLY AM CK LAHHHH!!!

Huihui: NO, you are not!

Me: Why you say i am not me, Ck?

Huihui: COS YOUR VOICE DON'T SOUND LIKE CK...

Me: =.='' you good lah you....

Huihui: REALLY WAD..YOU DON'T PLAY LIAO LEH..PASS THE PHONE TO CK LEH!!


And in the end...
i REALLY GAVE UP...



I think huihui still think that, the person that she was on the phone with just now, wasnt me...

And So...i would like to dedicate this post to my dear friend, huihui, that...
i am the person you are talking to on the phone just now!!

HAHA!!

kk

i am really really tired now...

bye everyone, BYE HUIHUI!!

THIS IS CK, signing off=)

No comments: