Friday, September 18, 2009

Relieved...


Ytd night, after i finished blogging at ard 9.18pm..
i tried to slp early that night b'cos i have no mood to do anything as my mind was thinking abt my past sem's results...


but, i tossed and turned on my bed...
and ended up slping at ard 12midnight...




when i woke up the next day, i turned on my laptop and see my results...


my result is..
ok for me=)


i hope to do maintain and do better next sem!




Another thing that i wana talk about in this post is abt the "song cover" voting results...


Well, currently there are 5voters who wanted me to do a song cover and 1 voter who dont...


As the number of voters involved in this voting results is not alot,
i will give the rest more time to cast their votes, and will keep track of the voting results


Will get back to the song cover anytime soon!=)






Before i go,
today is the last day of the "7th" month and i will urge you guys to not stay out or stay up so late...


Lastly,
takecare everyone!!!




Ck says BYEBYE!!

No comments: