Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Shao Rong!!




You guys must be wondering who is shao rong...


Well, I was with 'zhang yu', and 2 of my female friends, who i made thru this job...
when we so happened to meet this 4years old boy in the train with his mum and sister, on my way home from the IT fair training..




Some of the highlights:


1. At the age of 4years old, he plays audition!!


Shao Rong's Mum:
Shaorong ah, why don't you show the gorgors and jiejies how you play audition?


*Shao Rong responded to his mum's words by moving his fingers, tapping on his lap, resembles him clicking on the buttons in his keyboard...
*Shao Rong then giggled....
SOOOO CUTE CAN~...!!!




2. He have a VERY good taste=)


One of my female fren, Zi Min, asked Shao Rong a question...


Zi Min: Shaorong, you think jiejie pretty?
*she point to another of my female fren...


Shao Rong nod with a smile=)


Zi Min: Shaorong, you think jiejie pretty?
*she point to herself...


Shao Rong nod with a smile also=)


Zi Min: Shaorong, you think gorgor handsome?
*she point to ME


Shao Rong nod with a smile=)=)


here's the funny part..


Zi Min: Shaorong, you think this gorgor handsome?
*she point to "zhang yu"


Shao Rong lowered his head and turned his head from side to side...


*We all laughed...


Shao Rong's Mum: ahyo shaorong, all the gorgors and jiejies are pretty and handsome...=)


*We laughed even harder..
LOL!!




3. He is very good to me=)


When we train stopped at JE mrt station, lots of the people in the train including my 2 female frens got off the train, leaving "zhang yu" and me...


I noticed half an empty seat beside Shao Rong...
He looked at me and moved to his sister on his right to free up the whole seat...


i looked at him and ask...
Me: Shaorong, is this seat for me or for him, as i pointed at me and then to "zhang yu"...




And he pointed his finger at me!! =D


I smiled and sat beside him...
LOL...




OKok...
i got to go lo...
planning to go recruit express to get a job, as i really gave up finding one myself...
=(


BYEBYE PEOPLE!!


CK going off~

No comments: