Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy Children's DAY!!!


I know...I know...
Children's day is tomorrow...

My mum is a playgroup teacher,


This morning i went to help out my mum, to be the photographer...


As Children's Day to the children means holiday to them...

Today the playgroup center are having Children's day celebration..

The children i saw over at the playgroup center were sooo cute...




Here are some of the photos taken over there...

ohya...
Their faces were 'make-ed up' for this children's day event...

















=)

After the celebration,
i went to meet the Wu Da Langs for swimming...

And then, we went to wei hse for mahjong...

lol...

no life right..

yeah..i think so too...
=X

Well,
i am going to sleep early tonight,

Tml going to undergo the safety course for my new job...

And then,
going to Eddy's 18th birthday chalet at downtown!!


BYEBYE PEOPLE!!
Ck says: HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY~!!

No comments: