Saturday, September 05, 2009

OMG! GUESS WHO'S HERE ?
IT'S MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

E U N I C E!

Yeahyeah! Surprised? :D
This lazy owner asked me to help him "revive" his blog as he's too lazy to "revive" it himself.
FIRSTLY! I do not know what to blog about...
But, luckily the owner left me a few questions.

1. Impressions of him
2. How lucky is he having me as a friend?

But, I'm going to skip question 1 and answer question 2.

He's VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY lucky to have me as a friend.
A very random friend in fact. :D
Why lucky? Because, if he's REALLLLLLLY bored I can REAAAAALLLLLY make him un-bored with all my random-ness.
Yeah! & seriously, I'm like damn lazy to carry on already...
What to do? OMG -_-"
I shall just stop here already........
This is so frustrating. ~#!@$@#^%#$&^%*^&
Mehhhhhhhhhh.

No comments: