Saturday, September 19, 2009

Strange Dream


i had this dream, its one of the strangest dream i had before that i can recall...


This dream,
was both strange and funny....


this is what happened in the dream...









i just so happened to be with zhenwei , at a hotel lobby or sth..
we were having a buffet at the restaurant there...=.=''


just then, i turn my head to my left and saw a familiar face...an old face that we knew...


Its XUEBIN~


Xuebin was holding onto a plate and getting the food from the long buffet table...


i was like...
AAAAA...i thought xuebin at Wuhan now??


i turned my head to zhenwei and said,
Me: Zw ah...不对leh...


Zw: 0.o?


Just then, Xuebin walked in front of us while taking the food...
And xuebin didn't saw us...




Zw saw xuebin and was surprised..


Zw and Me: OEI!! Xuebin ah!!


Xuebin: AAAA~!!! 这么巧ah~


Just then, we heard Yangqing & Wei from a distance..


Yang&Wei: DDDUHHHHHH~~!! I thought you at Wuhan...


At this time, i have forgotten what's Xuebin's reaction le...
But, i remembered seeing another familiar face...


I saw Tony from a distance getting food from the long table also...




HAHA...
Thats all i remembered...


LOL...




I so random sia...blog about a random dream...


HAHA...




okok...
i will stop here...
May the rain faster stop...and the basketball court to faster dry!!
As i will be meeting my basketball gang at artpark at 3pm to play basketball!!!!


I cant wait!!!!


Ck signs off=)

No comments: