Saturday, August 02, 2008

Forgetful me

BEfore i begin with my post, i would like to say a..
..HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO JiaXin and HongRu!!
Hong Ru, so sorry that i have forgotten ur birthday ytd..paiseh ah..
.
Ytd's DSS test is damn easy, BUT if u noe me, there bound to be mistakes made...


ONLY mistake i made: I forgotten to divide 12 to the interest rate when computing the monthly instalment!!

THis is no small mistake...but a BIG one...

when the monthly instalment is wrong,the total instalment will be wrong,
and then the total interest will be wrong, then the data table will be wrong...
And then the whole qn will be wrong...

ok lets move on..

After the test, Jia Xin, Charles, Janice, Xiaopei, Yanling, Darren Ong, DC, Joshua and i were deciding whre to celebrate JiaXin's birthday..
It took quite a while for us to finally decided to go for the Fish N Co at jp...
Because my mum alr cooked my dinner at hme, i onli ordered a drink there...
*serious controlling needed to resist the temptation of the fish and chips, the fries, the...

Joshua, having a very fruitful life in his secondary sch, shared his past glory stories with us...
And after listening to his stories, i then realised that i wasted my life in my sec sch...okok..i am joking..

Ok..just now i went to np for the gym orientation, tgt with jianhao...
while arriving at the clementi stop, i saw Jianhao and Siyun boarding the same bus as me...
i was like..*errr..hemmm...(clearing my throat)..wah..jianhao..not bad ah..*
** = self talk
then i found out that Siyun was heading for her jc's open hse...chey~~
.
now i am goin out agn to meet yq all for bball and than to celebrate cherwin's birthday..what a tiring day..

No comments: