Friday, August 22, 2008

Taken with my new phone...


Yes..

i am back...

Before i start, congrats Jianlai for getting A1 for chinese olevel..

This may be my last time posting as i will soon be killed, slaughtered, torned to tiny bits and pieces by who i will be featuring ltr in my post if he sees this...

But then,
For the sake of u readers out there...
Its worth taking the risk...

Xianling&Jianlai's case

Today i went to fuhua for ncc and i so happened to caught up with 大哥, Jianlai

I then recalled abt "Jianlai and Xianling going out" case and clarified with him
whether he and xianling....


Me: Hey..u good ar...go out watch movie with xianling sia~~
(Me giving the cunning face)

Jianlai: Waliao..no lah...NOT what u tink lah...

Me: Sure not~ never ask me~

Me: I never watch the movie u and xianling watched tgt de leh...

Jianlai: *speechless for a while

Jianlai: i and her really nothing lah...friends only lah...

Jianlai: that day u and kent saw me and xianling on that day ah?

Me: No...i read xianling's blog...

Me: haha...Xianling cunning lor..she go my blog tag, send me link of her blog and said "be shock by what you see"

Me: if she din told me this, i wouldn't have known lor..haha

Me: she just want me to help spread lor...i told yq, xb,...

Jianlai: wah..big mouth leh u...

Me: hohoho~

Anyways,

I most probably will to miss playing basketball with yq all..

Tomorrow evening i will be going to the Japanese Summer Festival with TB30!!
Stay tuned to my next post as i might upload photos taken there..

ok thats all people..
Bye~

No comments: