Saturday, August 30, 2008

i just don't know how to start of this post...


*sigh...

I am so disappointed with 4E2

4e2 is was a class of 35 students

excluding KY, there was 34

34!!

...and number of people who went for dinner as a class was DAMN miserable...

Guess how many went for the dinner...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

7

=.=''

i just wana say...
i am so disappointed...

Especially those who initially gave their word that they will come but they din turn up in the end...
Only yq, huanghao, jianhao, xb, zw, zy and i turned up for the dinner

You noe how long we waited like idiots for u all?

You noe how we felt when after the long wait, when we called u all, ur replies were
"sorry...not coming"

Disappointments aside...

I have been playing basketball for 2 days straight and my legs and back is killing me..

No work for this week yet...

Going to miss watching movie with TB30 on next thurs...

What else bad can happen on me??

No comments: