Thursday, August 21, 2008

HEYHEYHEY~~~

Your Host , BronBron JJWu is Back, after the "had shaken me" exam...

* "Stop crapping and lets get it goin with the title lah..."

ok~

Title of the day!!


Bonuses & The Never Learn Game

I am soooo dead...
i did so terribly bad for my papers...

*NO i won't say out the details of the papers, as i will cry and shake in despair to recall them agn..

But i can confirm won't need to fail and retake any modules...
but then i tink overall grade C...(or worse, a D )

Weak...

ok~


Definition of Bonus:
Something extra or additional given freely

I recalled something quite interesting and true...
Someone told me this,

"Loving/liking a girl is about liking her inner beauty,
looks and figures are just bonuses "

But living in this world, people are putting their focus more on the bonus...


Case:
Just now at the coffeeshop, yq, xb and i was talking abt the woman that ordered sugarcane drink...

yq and xb were discussing abt the woman's bonuses..

and i was like =,=''

They never learn don't they...

Ohya...

They tried to propaganda me to play a game...
The never learn game they are playing...
and it is called DOTA,
which in their language stands for DO The Act...

Come on...
Why would i be interested in DOTA??
I am not interested in computer games...
so..ya..

*downloading DOTA now*
"What the???"
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
ok...that ain't gona happen..


Just now
BBall with yq, xb, mt, wei, jack...xc soon joined us...
Damn the rain that we had to stop playing for nearly 1 hour...

Don't realise my injuries until i reached hme and had my shower...

My Arm


My wrist


My ankle


BUT then...
NO worries...

Thats all for now...
Bye everyone!!

No comments: