Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Heyo people...
its me, ur host for today...JJ.....Wooh(Wu)!!!
okok..lets begin the post with the title...


POA don't mix with meng

i am now currently at my POA revision tutorial..and i dont seem to UNDERSTAND WHAT THE @#$% THE TUTORIAL IS TAlKING ABOUT!!
Haiy...
i recalled the first test i did online, i got 40/50.. and i was like so..
since then i din care about this module as i think is so easy to score..i was terribly wrong..
my marks for the subsequent tests got lower and lower...
so does my motivation to study for POA...

ok..
Enough of the negative self-talk..
Starting from this moment onwards, i will work extra extra hard for my POA, so as to get a high mark for my Semester exam and help me push up my overall grade for POA to a B...
.
now for some outdated updates for the past wkends...

Sat,
as u have read from my previous post, i meet up with yq, mt, wei, alvin, zw, face, kang, xb for some basketball action at the basketball court near jp..
tony and sperm soon joined us..

After some intervals of 3 v 3 matches, we had the much anticipated Game 4 rolling!
Team Shakers started off well, leading the scoreboard with at least 1-2 points..
BUT Team Choppers, with the tremendous offense from their key player, tony, managed to even the score and turned the tide...

His current stats for the game was superb..
With shooting percentage of 80%(10/12),
10 rebounds!!
and assists & steals were oso very good too..
This good performance by tony earned him a double-double, the 2nd double-double after kavan...

Sad to say, due to my lack of warming up and stretching exercises before the game, halfway thru the game i felt some tightness at my legs(signs of cramp), making it difficult for me to freely move across the court for defense and offense..
Think this gave the Choppers the chance for their comeback...
I tried my best to defend and forget abt the pain experienced at my legs..
Not until one time, i was attempting to block yq's layup, my legs cramped in mid air and i fell on the ground...(the ball din get in...lol)
this was the first time i got cramps...previously i only felt tightness at my legs and dats it..
And due to that, we had to call for a time-out and postpone the game..
The score for game 4 are currently..

Team Shakers v. Team Choppers
15 : 17

Will Team Shakers turn the tide and win Game 4 , and even the series to 2-2?
Or will Team Choppers take the victory over Game 4 and extend the lead to 3-1?

Stay tune to find out...

No comments: