Wednesday, August 06, 2008

love

Un-motivated no more...

HEyo people,

Thanks for all the encouragement YOU all gave me!!..
All the encouragements from u guys gave me my motivation to study for exam!!
I really appreciated it!!
.
Updates for today~


Had my last tutorial session today..MAEC..
i think this session was a fruitful one and I Love it!!~ (M1 advertisement)
After that we went to the BT plaza for our lunch and have a few games of pool..
(no more pool until after exam!!)
.
Then i went to Fuhua for ncc..
But then when i reached there, there was nothing for me to do..and i mean nothing...
There were only post holders runing thru the sequence for the fuhua's ndp parade...


Then Jack called me and told me that Sean and him just left fuhua and was at the gate...
I immediately went to the gate and ying jie them to go in fuhua agn..
BEfore we left fuhua, we oso got to play soccer...eugene, shannon, aloy, sean, junwen and me...damn fun~(lebron oso knows soccer ok~)
but then so sad shunjie they all have remedial until which ended at ard 4.30pm...(when we was abt to leave fuhua le), so they din join us for soccer...
.
After that, eugene, aloy, shannon, shunjie and i went to Gombak to register for the sc marathon, but then shannon had forgotten that the register for today was until 5pm..and we reached at 5.20pm...how sad..
we then went to have prata before we ba le kampong!(return home)
and ya, the cheese prata was bagus!(delicious!)
.
Ok..thats all for my boring updates for today...


Happy studying for all !!

No comments: