Friday, August 15, 2008

Yo peeps!!
Miss me?=.=''
Its me agn, ur favourable, lovable, meng-able, like-able..
...host, JJWu, bring u once agn to another day of my boring life...

Before i begin,
Congrats to Team Singapore for Beating Korea Team and getting into the Finals in Olympics
Lets put our hands tgt to once agn for Li Jia Wei , Wang Yuegu and rising star Feng Tianwei
*Clapping....*
Why aren't u clapping??0.0

Stay tuned to the Finals to witness the unforgettable showdown between
Team Singapore v Team China

Ok..lets get down to business..

Conclusion for today

I had my Maec paper today and i tell u...i got defeated terribly..
shaked...chopped..feather-ed...meng-ed...tony-ed...zzz-ed
I left 6 marks blank, not totally because i dono how to do, but was due to the lack of TIME
Singapore economy qn i did quite badly...I would be Very, VERY happy if i could get 12/20 for that qn...
Dont wana talk abt it anymore...
one down, 3 to go...(Sian=.='')

Funny things to wrap up for today...

- Before the paper, i, tgt with mt and yq, went to atrium to talk crap...

My words of wisdom to u guys out there...

"The world is full of diversions, if u can't stand them distracting u from studying, stop studying and appreciate. Since u won't be able to concentrate studying either..."

Copyrighted as of 12:06am, 16 August 2008 onwards...

- Saw adrian and lam at the atrium before the paper...Both of them having "soon to be shaken-ed" written at their faces...

Took a look at lam's notebook and got the ZZZ of my life...
(note that the notebook is half the size of A4)

1st page , chapter 1
2nd page,chapter 2
3rd page, chapter 7 (dont have chapters 3,4,5,6)
4th-8th page, chapter 8-12 i tink..(dont have chapter in Singapore economy)

Me: Wah...Where is chapter 3,4,5,6??

Lam: Wazz that??... No need all that..

Me: Wahhhh..where is Singapore economy??

Lam: No need de lah...*ling chang fan ying can liao
* come up(made up) on the spot

Me: Strong

Lam: Tank kiu~

After the paper i din get to see lam, most probably crying somewhere or have committed suicide..

Haiy...
Lets muo ai 1min for Lam...
*1min of silence...

Tink Face was the only one who told me that the paper was easy...
ok~
ic~

DAts all for now peeps!!

I shall blog only after i have finished my last paper, which is on next thurs...
Bye everyone for now~

No comments: