Monday, August 18, 2008

Ok...


i go against my words by blogging now...
but this is goin to be a very very short post..


This post is just abt how i survive my way thru the first 2 papers...



My way of motivation!!


(PS: so u guys believe that i am a BIG fan of Lebron James??)

I actually created a folder called THE Done Folder...(on top, slightly to the left)

What happens is that everytime one module is being tested, i will put all the documents(lectures, tutorials, everything about the module), into THE Done Folder...

Doing this makes me more refreshed and motivated to study for the next module paper!!

I seriously this u guys out there can try out this method of mine...
It helps!!(abit...)

ok...
End of this post...

Don't be so sad and cry please...
seriously don't wan anyone to cry for me...
Or even worse...to commit suicide!!
so please...
stay cool people~

Bye~

No comments: